One-Man Trailer Inspection System that Tests a Trailer Without a Truck!
The Military Alpha MUTT® (2nd Generation) with ABS and tablet is an all-in-one, mobile, advanced diagnostic tester and inspection system for both vehicles and trailers. IPA® uses its own proprietary technology to achieve unparalleled accuracy while conducting electrical, air brake and ABS testing.
Made proudly in the USA, each Alpha MUTT® features a rugged design that answers the call of fleets looking to enhance the speed and accuracy of trailer pm inspections.
Several models are available with our wireless productivity suite, which includes cloud uploading and the option to instantly link all trailer inspections fleet wide for inspection-failure-cause analytics.
Features and Benefits:
- Reads and clears codes on front panel or tablet
- Accesses ECU data; manufacturer, make, model, etc.
- Displays diagnostic troubleshooting information
- Automatically detects corroded ABS wires and faulty ECU’s with patent-pending technology
ELECTRICAL TESTING(12/24 Volt Operation)
- Automatic cross, open, overload, short and ground fault detection
- Highly accurate digital ammeter with 1mA resolution
- Chase down short circuits with Pulsar® mode
- Ground failure detection: differentiates between wire and chassis ground
- Cable testing
- Control lights by remote
AIR BRAKE TESTING
- Dual regulators
- Remote-controlled air brake activation
- Real-time, repetitive brake activation to find developing problems and verify leaking servo cans
- Perform analog leak-down tests in service and emergency lines
- Tests continuity to trailer connectors of tractor
- Tests air brake output at tractor gladhands
IPA®’s Diagnostic Software Suite
IPA®’s diagnostic software suite provides faster and more comprehensive paperless inspections, resulting in less mistakes and citations down the road. The Inspection Customization Tab helps reduce costs and technician/fleet manager frustrations by avoiding time-consuming, failure-prone data entry points.
Capture Inspection Reports
- Inspection accountability
- Customizable, password-protected user login
- Technician’s username is recorded with each test
- Trailer VIN entry with each inspection maintains more accurate record keeping
PREVENTS RECURRING MISTAKES AND PROVIDES WALK-THROUGH EXPERT GUIDANCE
- Built-in Diagnostic Message Center analyzes inspection results in real-time, providing users with immediate feedback and troubleshooting suggestions
- Detailed pass/fail circuit conditions (ground, open, crossed and short) will alert with specific values
- Provides real-time data and control
- Records multiple data points for each circuit including wattage, voltage and current
- Reads accurate current from 0 – 21 amps @ 1mA resolution
RECORD AND ANALYZE INSPECTIONS RESULTS
- Logs detailed pass/fail inspection reports
- Easily accessible report history allows technicians to analyze patterns for predictable failure points across all fleet service operations
- Upgradeable cloud-based option syncs an unlimited number of service locations with a central hub
- Email, print or export reports to PDF or XLS formats
10″ Tablet (#5700-TAB) • (1) 12-Button Remote (#MUT-RM12) • Bluetooth® Antenna (#5700-BT-AS3) • 12′ 7-Way Cable (#7900K-12AS) • 12′ Red Gladhand Hose with Handle (7900AP-12RED-FX) • 12′ Blue Gladhand Hose with Handle (7900AP-12BLU-FX) • 12″ Bluetooth® Extension Cable (CBL-OBD2MF-12) • Power Cord for Internal Charger (#7900K-80ACORD) • Rain Cover (#CVR-0002)