Chase Down Short Circuits Without Blowing Fuses!
The Fuse Saver® Master Kit provides a level of versatility in electronics testing (5-30 amps) never before available. It includes five resetting, thermal breaker handles, color-coded to match the vehicle’s fuse sizes and is designed to stress but not harm electrical circuitry, so the technician can easily find the problem.
Simply plug the Fuse Saver® with its 10 ft. cord directly into the fuse box in place of the troubled circuit’s fuse. When a short is present, the breaker will pop and the user can then manually reset the circuit breaker to re-apply power to the circuit and continue testing.
Features and Benefits
- Helps install radios, CD players, radar detectors and accessories with ease
- Allows a technician to move around a vehicle shake testing wires while looking for the short
- The BuzzAlert™ module plugs in-line to your Fuse Saver® and sounds an alert when the circuit shorts
- The 6-piece Fuse Box Adapter Kit allows access to a wide variety of fuse boxes: FLF, FLS, JCase, MAXI, Female MAXI, screw-on style pal, European ceramic and all glass-style fuses
Also Available From Innovative Products of America..
- All Products
- New Products
- Parts & Accessories
- Industries Served
- Ramrodz Gun Cleaning
- USA Manufacturer Since 1996
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24-Hour Repair/Replace
"Works great. Now I can easily tell if it’s the trailer with the problem or the truck. Simple to use."
“Great product. Made in the USA. If you have a commercial trailer you need this.”
“If you do a lot of trailer PM's or FHWA the Super Mutt is a real time saver and a must have.”