Chase Down Short Circuits Without Blowing Fuses!
The Fuse Saver® Master Kit provides a level of versatility in electronics testing (5-30 amps) never before available. It includes five resetting, thermal breaker handles, color-coded to match the vehicle’s fuse sizes and is designed to stress but not harm electrical circuitry, so the technician can easily find the problem.
Simply plug the Fuse Saver® with its 10 ft. cord directly into the fuse box in place of the troubled circuit’s fuse. When a short is present, the breaker will pop and the user can then manually reset the circuit breaker to re-apply power to the circuit and continue testing.
Features and Benefits:
- Helps install radios, CD players, radar detectors and accessories with ease
- Allows a technician to move around a vehicle shake testing wires while looking for the short
- The BuzzAlert™ module plugs in-line to your Fuse Saver® and sounds an alert when the circuit shorts
- The 6-piece Fuse Box Adapter Kit allows access to a wide variety of fuse boxes: FLF, FLS, JCase, MAXI, Female MAXI, screw-on style pal, European ceramic and all glass-style fuses
• 5 Resetting, Color-Matching Thermal Breakers: Orange – 5 Amps (#8005-5AMP), Red – 10 Amps (#8005-10AMP), Blue – 15 Amps (#8005-15AMP), Yellow – 20 Amps (#8005-20AMP), and Green – 30 Amps (#8005-30AMP) • Dual-Type Fuse Box Connector with 10′ Cord (#8005-7) • BuzzAlert™ Module (#8011) • Fuse Box Adapter Kit (#8014) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8016-1)