No More Overheating Fuse Boxes!
The Fuse Saver® provides a fast and safe solution for troubleshooting short circuits without blowing fuses or “smoke testing” vehicle electrical systems. This standard kit includes three resetting thermal breaker handles, color coded to match the vehicle’s fuse sizes. It is designed to stress but not harm electrical circuitry, so the technician can easily find the problem.
Simply plug the Fuse Saver® with its 10 ft. cord directly into the fuse box in place of the troubled circuit’s fuse. When a short is present, the breaker will pop and the user can then manually reset the circuit breaker to reapply power to the circuit and continue testing.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a fast and safe solution to the old methods of “smoke testing” a short
- Chase down short circuits without blowing fuses
- Allows a technician to move around a vehicle shake testing wires while looking for the short
- Dual-type fuse box connector with 10 ft. cord makes the installation of radios, CD players, radar detectors and other accessories easy
• 3 Resetting, Color-Matching Thermal Breakers: Red – 10 Amps (#8005-10AMP), Blue – 15 Amps (#8005-15AMP), Yellow – 20 Amps (#8005-20AMP) • Dual-Type Fuse Box Connector with 10′ Cord (#8005-7) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8005-10)