Eliminate guesswork when troubleshooting disc brake problems.
For over 20 years the Disc Brake System Analyzer has been a critical tool for brake diagnostics. The Disc Brake System Analyzer is a must have for the professional brake technician. It is the only tool that can quickly identify an imploded brake hose and can quickly diagnose a proportioning valve imbalance.
Features and Benefits
• Has two load cells attached to analog gauges that each have a range of 0-5000 PSI (0-350 BAR)
• Gauges are built with a red tell-tale memory needle that allows for one-man brake testing
• Tests improperly adjusted proportioning valves, air in hydraulic systems, power booster problems, rear brake adjustment check, etc.
• Tests sticky or broken brake calipers
• Identifies the exact cause of uneven wear
Also Available From Innovative Products of America..
- All Products
- New Products
- Parts & Accessories
- Industries Served
- Ramrodz Gun Cleaning
- USA Manufacturer Since 1996
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24-Hour Repair/Replace
"Works great. Now I can easily tell if it’s the trailer with the problem or the truck. Simple to use."
“Great product. Made in the USA. If you have a commercial trailer you need this.”
“If you do a lot of trailer PM's or FHWA the Super Mutt is a real time saver and a must have.”