Trailer Testers | MUTT® | Mobile Universal Trailer Tester
Trailer inspections are being monitored more and more for proficiency to avoid falling behind on PM schedules and annual inspections. In fact, a poorly run trailer shop can be one of the largest contributors to hidden costs a fleet or service provider can have.
- If you are looking to update existing equipment such as rudimentary home-made testers without a remote control or pursuing ways to maximize your shop’s inspection output and timing, IPA® manufactures an industry-leading, professional-grade, trailer tester for every type of need.
- Ranging from $200 to $5000, it is important to identify which features best suit your shop’s needs to ensure the maximum return on investment (ROI).
Several MUTT® models are available with expandable capabilities including ABS testing, trailer light testing air pressure sensors, cloud uploading and the option to instantly link all trailer inspections fleet wide for inspection-failure-cause analytics.
Do You Need A Trailer Tester?
Investing in the right equipment and maximizing man hours are keys to any business’s success. IPA® is known for designing equipment with a technology interface that is easy-to-use and dynamic in function. Each MUTT® is turnkey and requires no training to ensure each piece of equipment returns its investment many times over. IPA® offers a 24-Hour Repair/Replace Policy and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all their products, with a 3-Year Warranty on their diagnostic trailer testers.
- Maximize a shop’s output
- Increase profit
- Limit human error and wasted time
- Prevent Recurring Mistakes
- Commercial Semi Trailer Safety
- Record and Analyze Inspection Results