Ultra-Portable, Battery-Powered, Advanced Diagnostic Trailer ABS and Light Tester
Integrate one-man trailer testing with this easy-to-use, remote-controlled trailer tester with advanced ABS and trailer light diagnostics. It includes an internal lithium battery, is microprocessor controlled, and features state-of-the-art current sensing, computer-controlled circuit protection, live circuit monitoring with automatic pass/fail calculations, as well as digital voltage and amperage draw readout.
Features and Benefits:
- Reads and clears codes on LCD screen
- Accesses ECU data: manufacturer, make, model, etc.
- Displays diagnostic troubleshooting information
- Automatically detects corroded ABS wires and faulty ECU’s with patent-pending technology
ELECTRICAL TESTING(12 Volt Operation)
- Automatic cross, open, overload, short and ground fault detection
- Highly accurate digital ammeter with 1mA resolution
- Chase down short circuits with Pulsar® mode
- Ground failure detection: differentiates between wire and chassis ground
- Control lights by remote manually
Integrated Lithium Battery • 12-Button Remote Control • 8-ft. 7-Way Round Pin Diagnostic Cable • 500mA Battery Charger