Instructions for In- and Out-of-Warranty Repairs
Customer Satisfaction is always IPA®’s number one objective. Our Return and Service Policies are designed to be simple and hassle free. Please follow the instructions below when you feel you have a product that is in need of repair. If at any point in the process you are not happy with the service or support you receive from any member of the IPA® team, please email [email protected]
Step 1: Determine Type of Repair Needed.
There are three types of repair:
– Unit has physical damage, i.e. switch snapped off, socket came loose, etc.
– Unit is not working properly, i.e. lights flashing, erroneous error warnings, etc.
– Issues with items not in the main unit, i.e. remotes not programming, battery charger issues, etc.
Step 2: Determining Service Action
Many issues can be fixed over the phone with the help of one of our Tech Support Team members. If you have an issue with one of our units, call 888-786-7899 or email [email protected] to speak with one of our team members. They will determine the best level of service to provide for the unit.
There are three levels of repair:
– Tech Support will walk the customer through the repair over the phone. No parts or inhouse service is needed.
– Tech Support will send the required parts needed for the customer to service the unit in the field themselves.
– The customer will send in the unit for the Tech Support Team to service in house.
Step 3: Acquire RGA #
Once a Tech Support Team member determines parts need to be sent out for an in-field repair or the unit needs to be sent in for repair, an RGA # will be assigned along with next step instructions for the customer.
• Always take at least 5 pictures of your unit BEFORE sending the unit to the IPA® facility.
• IPA® is not liable for any damage that occurs to unit during shipment.
• See “When Not to Send Your Unit for Repair” sheet for examples of situations NOT covered by IPA®’s Warranty Repairs.
- All Products
- New Products
- Parts & Accessories
- Industries Served
- Ramrodz Gun Cleaning
- USA Manufacturer Since 1996
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24-Hour Repair/Replace
"Works great. Now I can easily tell if it’s the trailer with the problem or the truck. Simple to use."
“Great product. Made in the USA. If you have a commercial trailer you need this.”
“If you do a lot of trailer PM's or FHWA the Super Mutt is a real time saver and a must have.”