Chase Down Short Circuits Without Blowing Fuses!
The Fuse Saver® provides a fast and safe solution for troubleshooting short circuits without blowing fuses or “smoke testing” vehicle electrical systems. This standard kit includes three resetting thermal breaker handles, color coded to match the vehicle’s fuse sizes. It is designed to stress but not harm electrical circuitry, so the technician can easily find the problem.
Simply plug the Fuse Saver® with its 10 ft. cord directly into the fuse box in place of the troubled circuit’s fuse. When a short is present, the breaker will pop and the user can then manually reset the circuit breaker to reapply power to the circuit and continue testing.
No More Overheating Fuse Boxes!
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a fast and safe solution to the old methods of “smoke testing” a short
- Chase down short circuits without blowing fuses
- Allows a technician to move around a vehicle shake testing wires while looking for the short
- Helps install radios, CD players, radar detectors and accessories with ease
- The BuzzAlert™ module plugs in-line to your Fuse Saver® and sounds an alert when the circuit shorts
- The 6-piece Fuse Box Adapter Kit allows access to a wide variety of fuse boxes: FLF, FLS, JCase, MAXI, Female MAXI, screw-on style pal, European ceramic and all glass-style fuses
• 3 Resetting, Color-Matching Thermal Breakers: Red – 10 Amps (#8005-10AMP), Blue – 15 Amps (#8005-15AMP), Yellow – 20 Amps (#8005-20AMP) • Dual-Type Fuse Box Connector with 10′ Cord (#8005-7) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8005-10)
• 5 Resetting, Color-Matching Thermal Breakers: Orange – 5 Amps (#8005-5AMP), Red – 10 Amps (#8005-10AMP), Blue – 15 Amps (#8005-15AMP), Yellow – 20 Amps (#8005-20AMP), and Green – 30 Amps (#8005-30AMP) • Dual-Type Fuse Box Connector with 10′ Cord (#8005-7) • BuzzAlert™ Module (#8011) • Fuse Box Adapter Kit (#8014) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8016-1)