17-Pc. Kit Includes Brass Helix Brushes, Two-Stage Brushes, Bore Brushes and SWAB-EEZ® Specially Designed to Clean Injector Bores and Valve seats on Most Light, Medium, and Heavy-Duty Diesel Motors.
This assortment of specialty brass brushes, drivers, extensions and SWAB-EEZ® is ideal for removing carbon, rust, and other debris from injector seats, bores, and cups. Three distinct types of brass brushes include: Helix Brushes for deep seat cleaning, Two-Stage Brushes for seat and inner seat hole cleaning, and Bore Brushes for bore and tube wall cleaning. The 1/4″ drive hex shaft allows for quick interchange of brushes, drivers, extensions, and the use of LOW SPEED drills. Also included are 400 assorted, low-lint, flexible, industrial-grade SWAB-EEZ® ranging from 5mm to 20mm in diameter. Due to the high-quality, extreme-duty brushes, this kit is ideal for general shop use.
Features and Benefits:
- For most diesel applications
- Brushes are specially engineered to fit injector seats
- Removes rust, carbon and other debris from seats and cups without damage
- Driver handle features a spring-loaded, quick-lock coupler
- New Helix-Style Brushes, Two-Stage Brushes and Bore Brushes
- 3″, 4″ and 6″ brass brushes
- Intended for hand use only – Do NOT exceed 600 RPM – Clockwise rotation only
- SWAB-EEZ® for cleaning and polishing injector bores and cups
- For use with Cummins, Perkins, Isuzu, Duramax, Ford, International, Caterpillar, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Detroit Diesel, John Deere and more
- Also available in Stainless Steel (#8090S)
• (4) Brass Helix Brushes (#8090-1B – 1.375″, #8090-2B – 1.1875″, #8090-3B – 1.160″, #8090-4B – .990″) • (3) Brass Two-Stage Brushes (#8090-5B – 1″, #8090-6B – .750″, #8090-7B – .500″) • (6) Brass Bore Brushes (#8001-19B – 19mm, #8001-17B – 17mm, #8001-15B – 15mm, #8001-12B – 12mm, #8001-10B – 10mm, #8001-8B – 8mm) • Driver Handle (#8002) • 6″ Rigid Extension (#8090-8) • 6″ Flexible Extension (#8004-6AS) • 400 Assorted SWAB-EEZ® (#9010) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8090-1)
Amazon Customer –
1999 Ford F-250 7.3 Worked great just spray the brushes that you are going to use with WD-40 before you use and turn clockwise with hand tool about a dozen times till clean it worked great for my 1999 Ford F-250 7.3
C. Lane –
Peace of mind before installing new injectors or new seals! Used this to clean out some injector pockets on a Cummins M11, worked very well and got an amazing amount of crud out of pockets. The swabs are great to get the final little bit out. Feel much better about dropping new injectors in having cleaned out the pockets first!
Express Transport / Dimitar –
Five Stars Good
armando verduzco –
Five Stars Great product…
Well made Well made. If you work on your diesel you need this kit.
Amazon Customer –
If you work on diesels assure this is a great investment definitely a must to add to your collection … If you work on diesels assure this is a great investment definitely a must to add to your collection of good tools
B. Herman –
A must have tool for injector service! Cleans injector cups quickly when used with a cordless drill/driver and WD40. I service quite a few injectors on tractors and this tool is it, saves me time.
James seigel sr –
great quality I highly recommend this kit for fuel injector replacement.
Covers wide range Good kit
The quality & price of this item is supper! The price on this item is great and the variety of sizes of the wire brushes is great also. I can’t believe I was charged $118.00 for one brush when I could have first gone on Amazon and seen this kit. Now I go on Amazon for all my purchases first before looking anywhere else. With Prime I receive almost everything I order in 2 days. I can wait 2 days to save that much money. Amazon is fantastic!!!!
Emil Garces –
Zainen Galerion –
Well made Worked like a charm, didnt have any burst go flying off as I attached these to a drill. Only wish the had a size a bit bigger to clean the injector cup housing. Had to get creative.