PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER
We are currently looking for a production assembly line worker who will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities, be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment, and who will report directly to the production manager.
- Working on various stages of assembling.
- Conducting product inspection and quality control.
- Cleaning and prepping products for shipping.
- Keeping work area neat and clean.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- High temperature soldering and mechanical inclination a plus.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline driven manufacturing environment.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Must be a team player.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE
- Part time and Full Time Available
- Holiday pay
- PTO time.
- Direct deposit
- Growth potential