Battery-Powered, Mobile Filtration System for Use in Fuel Islands, Vehicle Recovery and Fleet Operations
The #DTP20C-BIO is a DC-powered, fuel-transfer system that provides efficient and accurate biodiesel fuel transfer and filtration in a mobile package. Built on a rugged, steel cart and featuring a 20 gpm DC fuel pump that runs off two Group 31 batteries, the #DTP20C-BIO is ideal for busy operations. On-board 17-micron water blocking filtration with a highly accurate, digitally metered nozzle ensures all biodiesel fuel that is transferred is free from contamination and accurately measured.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a safe and efficient method for transferring and filtering biodiesel fuel
- On-board, water-blocking filter ensures that all biodiesel fuel transferred is free from contamination
- Highly accurate, digital flow-meter nozzle for precise measurement
- NOT FOR USE WITH gasoline or other highly volatile fluids
• Digital Flow-Meter Nozzle (#TMN0001) • 11′ Input Hose (#DTP-INTAKE-AS) • 12′ Output Hose (#HS-RB12) • (2) 17-Micron Water-Blocking Filter (#FIL00001A) • 10-Amp Smart Battery Charger (#CHG-121001) • Chassis Ground Cable (#7900K-2BCHAS) • Fire Extinguisher (#FX-0001) • Filter Wrench (#FIL00005)