The Only Tool that Identifies an Imploded Brake Hose and Accurately Detects Exactly Where the Problem Lies Without Breaking a Line.
For over 20 years the Disc Brake System Analyzer has been a critical tool for brake diagnostics. The Disc Brake System Analyzer is a must have for the professional brake technician. It is the only tool that can quickly identify an imploded brake hose and can quickly diagnose a proportioning valve imbalance.
Features and Benefits:
- Has two load cells attached to analog gauges that each have a range of 0-5000 PSI (0-350 BAR)
- Gauges are built with a red tell-tale memory needle that allows for one-man brake testing
- Tests improperly adjusted proportioning valves, air in hydraulic systems, power booster problems, rear brake adjustment check, etc.
- Tests sticky or broken brake calipers
- Identifies the exact cause of uneven wear
• (2) Disc Brake System Analyzers (#7884-AS) • Blow-Molded Case (#7884-13)