A Professional, DEF-Rated Turnkey Solution.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is now required with diesel engines. However, this fluid is highly corrosive and can damage many materials including brass, copper, most plastics and non-stainless steel. The DEF Transfer System is a professional and complete turnkey solution, powered by an innovative and durable 9 pm 120V AC pump. The kit includes a highly accurate digital flow meter, manual transfer nozzle, 6′ intake hose and 8′ output hose with corrosion-resistant fittings. Featuring a convenient tote-mount design with integrated nozzle holster, the DEF Transfer System will outfit your shop with the right equipment for extracting and refilling DEF tanks.
Features and Benefits:
- A complete, DEF-rated, turnkey solution for transferring DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Highly accurate, flow meter for precise measurement
- Corrosion-resistant fittings
- Conveniently mounts to DEF tote containers
- Output hoses available in 8′, 12′, or 20′
- Nozzle available manual and auto shut-off
- Not for use with gasoline or other highly volatile fluids
• 120V AC Pump (PMP00009-1AS) • 6′ Intake DEF-Rated Hose (#HS-IN9070-AS) • 8′ Output DEF-Rated Hose (#HS-8OUT9070A) • Digital Flow Meter (#9070-DEFMET)• Manual Transfer Nozzle (#9070-DEFNOZ) • Filter Hanging Bracket (#9040-HB)