Transfer and Filter Diesel, Kerosene and Bio-blend Fuels. A Great Solution for Most Fleet, Construction, AG and Industrial Equipment.
The Fleet Tank Sweeper® is a compact portable fuel transfer and filtration system which includes input and output hoses along with special attachments for accessing saddle tanks and 55-gallon drums. Built for maximum volume and working pressure, the Tank Sweeper® is used for removing water, algae, dirt, debris and sludge from diesel fuel. The Tank Sweeper® can also be used to blend fuel with bio and other fuel additives. As a preventative maintenance tool, the Tank Sweeper® will prevent truck fuel filter clogging, injector wear, poor fuel mileage and power loss.
Features and Benefits:
- Cleans and transfers diesel fuel
- Water-blocking filter with clear site glass
- A preventative maintenance tool
- Special wands for accessing the bottom of the fuel tank
- Not for use with gasoline or other highly volatile fluids
• (2) 17-Micron Water-Blocking Filters (#FIL00001A) • 6′ Input Hose (#9049-INHOSE-AS) • 6′ Output Hose (#9049-OUTHOSE-AS) • 5′, 1/2″ Flexible Wand (#9046-OUTPUT2-AS) • 5′, 3/4″ Flexible Wand (#9046-OUTPUT-AS) • Filter Wrench (FIL00005)