17-Pc. Kit Includes Stainless Steel Helix Brushes, Two-Stage Brushes, Bore Brushes and SWAB-EEZ® Specially Designed to Clean Diesel Injector-Seats and Bores on Most Light, Medium, and Heavy-Duty Diesel Motors.
This assortment of specialty stainless steel brushes, drivers, extensions and SWAB-EEZ® is ideal for removing carbon, rust, and other debris from injector seats, bores, and cups. Three distinct types of stainless steel brushes include: Helix Brushes for deep seat cleaning, Two-Stage Brushes for seat and inner seat hole cleaning, and Bore Brushes for bore and tube wall cleaning. The 1/4″ drive hex shaft allows for quick interchange of brushes, drivers, extensions, and the use of LOW SPEED drills. Also included are 400 assorted, low-lint, flexible, industrial-grade SWAB-EEZ® ranging from 5mm to 20mm in diameter. Due to the high-quality, extreme-duty brushes, this kit is ideal for general shop use.
Features and Benefits:
- For most diesel applications
- Brushes are specially engineered to fit injector seats
- Removes rust, carbon and other debris from seats and cups without damage
- Driver handle features a spring-loaded, quick-lock coupler
- New Helix-Style Brushes, Two-Stage Brushes and Bore Brushes
- 3″, 4″ and 6″ stainless steel brushes
- Intended for hand use only – Do NOT exceed 600 RPM – Clockwise rotation only
- SWAB-EEZ® for cleaning and polishing injector bores and cups
- For use with Cummins, Perkins, Isuzu, Duramax, Ford, International, Caterpillar, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Detroit Diesel, John Deere and more
- Also available in Brass (#8090B)
• (4) Stainless Steel Helix Brushes (#8090-1S – 1.375″, #8090-2S – 1.1875″, #8090-3S – 1.160″, #8090-4S – .990″) • (3) Stainless Steel Two-Stage Brushes (#8090-5S – 1″, #8090-6S – .750″, #8090-7S – .500″) • (6) Stainless Steel Bore Brushes (#8001-19S – 19mm, #8001-17S – 17mm, #8001-15S – 15mm, #8001-12S – 12mm, #8001-10S – 10mm, #8001-8S – 8mm) • Driver Handle (#8002) • 6″ Rigid Extension (#8090-8) • 6″ Flexible Extension (#8004-6AS) • 400 Assorted SWAB-EEZ® (#9010) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8090-1)