17-Pc. Kit Includes Brass Helix Brushes, Two-Stage Brushes, Bore Brushes and SWAB-EEZ® Specially Designed to Clean Diesel Injector-Seats and Bores on Most Light, Medium, and Heavy-Duty Diesel Motors.
This assortment of specialty brass brushes, drivers, extensions and SWAB-EEZ® is ideal for removing carbon, rust, and other debris from injector seats, bores, and cups. Three distinct types of brass brushes include: Helix Brushes for deep seat cleaning, Two-Stage Brushes for seat and inner seat hole cleaning, and Bore Brushes for bore and tube wall cleaning. The 1/4″ drive hex shaft allows for quick interchange of brushes, drivers, extensions, and the use of LOW SPEED drills. Also included are 400 assorted, low-lint, flexible, industrial-grade SWAB-EEZ® ranging from 5mm to 20mm in diameter. Due to the high-quality, extreme-duty brushes, this kit is ideal for general shop use.
Features and Benefits:
- For most diesel applications
- Brushes are specially engineered to fit injector seats
- Removes rust, carbon and other debris from seats and cups without damage
- Driver handle features a spring-loaded, quick-lock coupler
- New Helix-Style Brushes, Two-Stage Brushes and Bore Brushes
- 3″, 4″ and 6″ brass brushes
- Intended for hand use only – Do NOT exceed 600 RPM – Clockwise rotation only
- SWAB-EEZ® for cleaning and polishing injector bores and cups
- For use with Cummins, Perkins, Isuzu, Duramax, Ford, International, Caterpillar, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Detroit Diesel, John Deere and more
- Also available in Stainless Steel (#8090S)
• (4) Brass Helix Brushes (#8090-1B – 1.375″, #8090-2B – 1.1875″, #8090-3B – 1.160″, #8090-4B – .990″) • (3) Brass Two-Stage Brushes (#8090-5B – 1″, #8090-6B – .750″, #8090-7B – .500″) • (6) Brass Bore Brushes (#8001-19B – 19mm, #8001-17B – 17mm, #8001-15B – 15mm, #8001-12B – 12mm, #8001-10B – 10mm, #8001-8B – 8mm) • Driver Handle (#8002) • 6″ Rigid Extension (#8090-8) • 6″ Flexible Extension (#8004-6AS) • 400 Assorted SWAB-EEZ® (#9010) • Custom Blow-Molded Case (#8090-1)