A Necessary Tool for Performing Leak Down Tests and Valve Seal Replacements on Engines.
Features and Benefits:
- Holds the crankshaft in place so shop air can be applied to a piston at top dead center
- Prevents shop air from rotating a crankshaft when valve stem seals are being removed
- Pressure holds the valves in place, allowing valve stem seal replacement without taking the engine apart
- Up to 100 PSI of shop compressed air can be applied to a cylinder at the top of its stroke with valves closed
• DO NOT use on an engine that has an acute spark plug angle relative to the flat top of the piston or you may bend the TDC shafts.