We are a rapidly growing tool manufacturing company located in Woodstock, NY looking to build our team with a Customer Service Representative. You will be primarily responsible for customer service, answering phones, data entry, general office maintenance ,and basic marketing duties. We are looking for a dynamic person that is not afraid of stepping in where needed and be able to adjust and perform well with any tasks that are given.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls in a timely manner on a multi-line phone system.
- Receive and enter orders from customers.
- Provide excellent customer service with tasks such as invoice and tracking # look-up
- Send customers’ invoices via email, fax, etc.
- Update customer information as needed; addresses, emails, phone numbers etc.
- General office maintenance
- Listen to voicemails and send all staff email reporting who will be late or absent/ Help maintain employee attendance calendar
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience performing clerical duties, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to learn our manufacturing software quickly.
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Highly organized, excellent accuracy and attention to detail, and facilitation skills to get work done
- Self-directed, efficient, punctual, and reliable
- Ability to learn quickly and understand basic technical information applicable to manufacturing
- Able to be interrupted and complete a variety of tasks within moderate deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE
- Part time and Full Time Available
- Holiday pay
- PTO time.
- Direct deposit
- Growth potential